Title: Ball Trimmer Derek Hale
Authors: drunktuesdays | eeames | llassah
Readers: erica_schall | Jinxy | majoline
Fandom: Teen Wolf
Pairing: Derek Hale/Stiles Stilinski
Tags: AU-Historical, Mutual Pining, Angst, Arranged Marriage, Disguises, Not!fic
Download: MP3 [13.7 MB] | M4B [7.7 MB]
Text Post: HERE
AO3 Post: HERE
Notes: There is a fuck ton of ball talk in this one.
Summary: Have you ever wanted a HISTORICAL AU where Stiles is a CROWN PRINCE while Derek is a SERVANT IN DISGUISE whose sole job is to attend to prince Stiles's BALLS?
[TEA] Simon Tam & Kaylee by Amy Zen - Firefly | Fandom tea - I drink a crazy amount of fandom teas from adagio. It's ridiculous. I was perusing the Firefly blends when the Simon Tam tea caught my eye and I stuck it on an order. I bought it thinking it would be a fun one to have laying around, but then a few weeks later my damn bag was gone. WHERE'D MY FREAKIN TEA GO?? So I replenished it and got the Kaylee tea too because they are in a ship and you get a discount etc. And OH BOY her tea is flippin awesome too! These teas do actually embody the characters, like whoa. I just re-ordering every time. They are both on the sweet side (Simon is peachy/ginger and Kaylee is strawberries/cream) and totes fulfill my no-guilt dessert cravings. Such good teas! Yay fandom teas.
[FIC] Sell Your Body To The Night by dsudis - Teen Wolf | Explicit | 122k | Derek/Stiles, Stiles/OMCs - Duuuuuuuuuude. 122k words of underage hooker!fic with fisting, watersports, angst and misunderstandings. This is like the perfect fic for me. Ticks all my boxes. I loved it so much I podficced it. It took me 10 days to record, but I slayed the beast. Honestly, everyone knows Dira right? You know what a good writer she is. She fucking delivers on this fic. The beginning was great! The rising action/falling action, the climax, the ending. All of it was spot-fucking-on.
[PODFIC] Given In Evidence by erica_schall - Sherlock | Explicit | 12+ hours | Sherlock/Watson - Do you have a podficcer that you listen to because their voice just really does it for you every.single.time? Yea? Me too. It's Erica. So I have to be upfront say that I'm not into Sherlock, or even read it. I had never read this fic before downloading this podfic. But when Erica posted the final chapter, I decided to have a go at it. And it was the best decision I've ever made. I've listened to this podfic probably 5 times now. It accompanies me to work and driving and to the gym. And I have all my favorite bits picked out when I need a go-to comfort bit. Erica's voice is so precious to me, like I can't even put into words how much I love her reading style and the just power of her rumbling tones. At times in her reading, my body has a physical reaction to the sounds she makes, the tone of her voice and they way she says certain words, her cadence. I often wish I smoked, just so I could have a fucking cigarette after listening to her. I just love her a lot okay? She's the bee's knees. And she made me love a fanwork I would never have looked at twice if it weren't being narrated by her.
[FANART] Little Red Has Pointy Teeth by daunt - Teen Wolf | Digital | Derek/Stiles - I have the purse, the print, the pillow the mug and it's my current desktop background. I really love this art. I'm not sick of looking at it and I keep buying it in different forms because I want to take it with me everywhere! I got the tote purse, but then literally carried it until it had holes. I think it was one of the first twoof arts I saw on tumblr back when I was drifting into the fandom and I attribute it to my attraction to exploring this ship, which is my main ship now. Stiles as the big bad wolf and Derek as red. It's so perfect. And sexy.
In honor of Day 6, I have written and performed for you 6 Teen Wolf Explicit Derek/Stiles haikus:)
Download: MP3 [1.6 MB]
Derek's dick fills him
With wet gratification
Coming deep inside
When Stiles fucks him
Derek takes it like a man
And loves every second
Koi No Yokan
His hearbeat quickens
At the sight of Derek's cock
It's love at first sight
Get on your knees boy!
Call me Master Stilinski
You are my bitch now!
Curly fries and sour wolves
Stiles loves them both
Proof Of Love
Pulsing down his throat
Stiles never felt so good
'Cause Derek loves it
Well my story is relatively short! I found fan fiction like a decade ago, but was only mildly into reading it. I would just sort of pop over to ff.net and read a few stories at bedtime reading when I didn't have anything interesting to read. I think I mostly read BtVS, QaF and BSG. I wouldn't have even considered myself fannish at that time. Like a casual reader and I never commented or engaged in conversations in any shape or form.
I was actually massively active on a gay porn website/forum for years and years and can say I didn't know what being fannish was, but that I was in fact being super fannish about porn. If you go to brokestraightboys.com you can still see my interviews at the model events up on the site. I actually went on tour to a bunch of gay pride events to hang with porn models/friends I met in that online community and I sort of see that as the equivalent as when we go to Conventions.
Then in 2012 I was laid off from my 60 hour a week job, and suddenly I had all this time on my hands! So I sort of delved into finding fic to read to pass the boring hours and found Archive of our Own which I didn't even know existed! At that time I was really into Spartacus and those were the first fics I went to immerse myself in on that site. I also started living a really healthy lifestyle around this time and would spend hours working out everyday and reading became a huge part of my day. It was one day on the treadmill at my gym, that I had just finished listening to a bunch of Torchwood radioplays and I thought wouldn't that be dope if someone recorded audiobooks of fan fiction?? So I went and googled it and found out that BAM there was a whole culture of it out there!!! So I just threw my ass right into the fandom pool and I have sort of never gotten out of the water!!!
I realized that I wanted to start commenting on fanworks, even though I have a lot of social anxiety, and decided to become more active on twitter and start leaving comments on AO3. I would find people I really like and follow them and try and work up the nerve to talk to people and I was able to make a sort of base of fannish friends that I could interact with on a daily basis.
When my invite for AO3 finally came through after like 6 months on the waiting list, I decided that I wanted to get away from my porn lifestyle name, which was MissDeidra, and find something that would/could define me in the fandom world. So I didn't have to look far, and decided to just use my actual RL nickname which is Jinx. I have this triangle of porn friends, Queen Bee and Jester and we were this gay porn trifecta and Queen Bee's nick for me was always Jinxy. So I went with Jinxy because it just felt right. Also I love the icebreaker when people say "HI JINX!" to me. lol hijinx:)))
I also made a tumblr and found my way to new fandoms because of seeing a bunch of Teen Wolf shit all over my dash, and now I live like 90% of the time in that fandom. And it's been years and I keep not being able to find my way out! I'm barely involved with the podfic fandom, but I still produce stuff regularly and have some core friends there that make my life so rich!
It's funny when I look back, because I didn't know what fandom was really until a few years ago, but without a doubt I have been fannish for decades. I just didn't know it had a name and a community! I often wonder what I missed out on before I found out, but I wouldn't trade in my life experiences and the cool shit that happened to me before I found fandom.
As far as other secret identities, nope. The only thing I do is help out with 2 twitters with some other people making updates, but that isn't an identity, that's just me participating in something to bring info to people. I only go by jinxy, jinxyreads or mistressjinx. I don't have any other names. Don't really need any others tbh.
So these be my fandom origins, yo! <333
( Cut because I'm sure my process is bor-ring as fuck for most of yous )
Oh man. It is so hard for me to ask for things. But last year some people gave me some really great things from this. It's funny, but I'm putting down pretty much the same things this year that I had last year:) I do have a Dreamwidth post that I keep updated that is a list of all things Jinxy which is basically my ultimate list of stuff I like for gifty reasons. (It's super kink heavy-so enter at your own risk!) Otherwise, here ya go:
- I'm currently podficcing Dira Sudis's fic Sell Your Body To The Night for which the awesome reena_jenkins is making me coverarts because she's a gift. But I'm a musical person and I'm surprisingly uncultured when it comes to music. So I'd love someone to make me a fanmix/playlist for this fic. In general I get most of my music ideas from listening to people's 8tracks fannish playlists. So they are totally invaluable to me.
- Although I've gotten better at making coverart, I consider my covers rather boring and mediocre. I always see my fellow podficcers with people that help them make art, and I'd love to have someone to go to for covers/ideas. I have a list of things I'm currently recording that I'd super enjoy to have help making art for (especially the auction fics). Last year majoline made me a super awesome cover, btw so props to her:)
- My ot3 is in the Teen Wolf fandom. Derek/Laura/Stiles (or Derek/Cora/Stiles) which I eat up with a spoon. There is practically zero fanworks of these pairings. And let me tell you I've read them all and podficced most of them. I just need this pairing with a burning passion. I'd love for someone to write them for me. Preferably Derek being the meat in a Hale/Stilinski sandwich *waggles eyebrows*
- And basically the only other thing I'd like is feedback for myself and for other podficcers. Authors get a load of comments/kudos/bookmarks/feedback but podficcers are lucky to get any sometimes. So I'd like people to gift any podficcer they know with some feedback because you want to and because you appreciate the work and time that they put into bringing fics to life with their aural tones. :DDD
Yup, that's all I've got right now. Why is that so hard asking for things??
Day 1: In your own space, post a rec for at least three fanworks that you have created. It can be your favorite fanworks that you've created, or fanworks you feel no one ever saw, or fanworks you say would define you as a creator.
- Podfic | Tiny Houses | Teen Wolf | Explicit To be honest, I will probably put this on my list every year. I will probably have it etched into my tombstone with a link. I wish we could pin our favorite fanworks to the top of the list on AO3 so that people will know that this is the project that I like the most, and the one that defines me as a creator, the thing I am most proud of. It's no longer my longest project, but it's the one I would like to be known for. Also, when I'm having a bad day I go and look at the kudos on this one and it makes my shitty day a whole lot less shitty.
- Fic | Mating Games Fics | Teen Wolf | All Explicit I sort of just touched on this on my year end wrap up post. But I totally went out of my comfort zone last year and wrote stuff for the Mating Games LJ challenge. And though, I don't consider myself a writer at all, I had a really good time doing it and don't think the stuff I wrote was all that awful. I was sort in love with the idea of doing a Teen Wolf fusion with one of my favorite Nick Cave songs, Where The Wild Roses Grow because I love that record and I love dark fic. So Probably out of the 6, I'm most in love with The Weeping Boy. I also podficced it. It's got some MCD in it, so I'd say most people stayed as far away from it as they could, but it's something totally underapprecated because of themes, and ridiculously romantic in a macabre sort of way. I love it a lot okay?
- Podfic | As Sweet As The Blood On Your Lips | Stoker / Luther crossover | Explicit I put this on the list because nobody knows it exists! I don't often podfic femslash, although I read it quite a bit and the pairing on this is about as rarepair as you can get. Alice Morgan/India Stoker. Both sociopaths. Both killers. Put them together and BAM insta-sexy! So I found this fic and got all kinds of excited. Got permission and read the shit out of it. AND what do you know. Practically nobody listened to it. HA! That's just the way it is. I still really love this one though. I'm so proud of it right down to the coverart and music I chose. I really wish people knew about both these characters so that they understood why it is so perfect.
Okay. Gonna go slink off and hide for a while now. xoxo
Author: Vendelin | ljummen | ljummen
Reader: Jinxy | mistressjinx | jinxyreads
Pairing: Derek Hale/Stiles Stilinski
Tags: AU - Human, PTSD, Panic Disorder, Marine!Derek, Musician!Stiles, First Time
Download: MP3 [660 MB] | M4B [334 MB]
Original Text: HERE
AO3 Post: HERE
Notes: Gift for yue_ix. Music by Ron Jenkees. More notes in the Ao3 post. This is a Podfic Big Bang 2014 free-for-all entry.
Summary: Suffering from PTSD, ex-Marine Derek Hale moves back to Beacon Hills to open a bookshop and find a calmer life. That's where he meets Stiles, completely by accident. Stiles is talkative, charming and curious. Somehow, despite the fact that he's blind, he's able to read Derek like no one else.
Streaming: Coming Soon
Title: The Weeping Boy
Author/Reader: Jinxy | mistressjinx | jinxyreads
Fandoms: Teen Wolf & Where The Wild Roses Grow (song by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds/Kylie Minogue)
Pairing: Derek Hale/Stiles Stilinski
Tags: AU - Ghosts, Murder, Major Character Death, Dark!Fic, Song Fusion
Download: MP3 [8.2 MB] | M4B [4.9 MB]
Text Link: HERE
A03 Link: HERE
Notes: Totes recorded my own ficlet here. I struggled with this. Because I don't think my writing is all that great. But this ficlet, that I wrote during Mating Games 2014, really meant something to me. And it didn't get very many reads because of the MCD. I really wanted the fact that it is in audio form to open doors for the fic, breath new life into it in a way that it never really had before as text. It is read as I had intended it to sound. I love the creepy and macabre. I see it as a romantic tale, and urban legend. A sexy tale of death. I hope that you give it a chance, because it is so dear to me. <3 Thank you to my lovely friend majoline for always helping me improve and encouraging me to take chances.
Summary: That poor boy, they say. What a shame, they say. He has his whole life ahead of him, they say. They call him The Weeping Boy, but his name is Stiles Stilinski. Why they call him that, he does not know...
Title: Heat Contract
Author: halfhardtorock | onelittlesleep
Reader: Jinxy | jinxyreads | mistressjinx
Fandom: Teen Wolf
Pairing: Derek Hale/Stiles Stilinski
Tags: Heat!fic, Mating Cycles/In Heat, A/B/O Dynamics, Hurt/Comfort, Light Mpreg, Biting, Underage
Download:MP3 [26.1 MB] | M4B [14.8 MB]
AO3 Post: HERE
Summary: He tries to go in for a kiss, but Stiles is stubborn. Stiles is annoying. Stiles is still mad at him. "Woah." Stiles says, ducking away. He looks pissy when he stands up. "Don't. Just...don't." Derek rolls his eyes and looks over the paper. It's...a contract. For heat-mating.
ANSWER?? ME THATS WHO!
Bottle=$22 w/ discount
Shipping to my buddy in Cali=$19
Shipping from my buddy to me in Arizona=$15
So yes, I just spent more on shipping the fucking thing to me than I did on the bottle itself. But. LETS BE REAL. It was totes worth it.
So I've recorded a podfic that needs about 10 lines of dialogue done in a child's voice. The character is a 3 year old boy and for the life of me I could not pull off his lines. I tried just messing with pitch to see if that would work, but no dice. I could send you a message/email with the lines and if anyone has a child that could repeat the lines you give them and record it into an audio file for me, I'd be greatly indebted to you. I could talk you through how to upload the audio file etc if you are unfamiliar.
Anyway, if anyone is inclined to help me out, I would be grateful. I could credit you for helping and perhaps do some kind of art exchange or something to say thank you.
Please let me know:) Also you can email me at email@example.com
I'm not saying who or what fic it is right now so that it can be a surprise when I post it in a few weeks. But a few peeps in my twitterverse know what it is and everyone's pretty stoked about having it in audio format. SO here I go.... :D
Fucking A+++++++++++ Fuck.
- Talk about the first ship you ever had. I'm not sure I remember back that far, but I'd have to say that my first ship ever was Beecher/Keller from Oz and Buffy/Spike. The Beecher Keller laundry room make out scene opened up so many things in me when I was a teenager. They were canon and they were unapologetic and it was hot as fuck. The scene where Spike and Buffy destroy that abandoned house with their crazy monkey sex was like everything I ever wanted and more.
- Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life. 1) Ste/Jamie (Beautiful Thing) because that is my happy place. 2) Stiles/Derek (Twoof) because they are the longest OTP I've ever had and even when I don't give two shits about the show anymore, I still find the fic and the art and fanworks to be my go-to. 3) Rae/Finn (My Mad Fat Diary) because I AM RAE and Finn is every boy/girl friend I've ever dated and it's important to me that I am represented.
- What’s your current OTP? Kieren/Simon (In The Flesh), Derek/Stiles (Teen Wolf) and Rumplestiltskin/Belle (OUAT) I'm so obsessed with ITF it's not funny. I love how Kieren and Simon don't feel thrust upon us viewers. Their canon romance just develops and it's just something that organically happens and it's beautiful. I think you'd have to be blind not to see that I ship the fuck out of Sterek. Although I don't find myself reading it very often anymore, it's still my go to happy place. I just started OUAT and I can't get over R/B's chemistry. I want them to be together so bad.
- What’s your current NOTP? Malia/Stiles (Teen Wolf) I just don't see it and don't care for reading it (even if it's a background/past mention kind of thing). And Bill/Sookie. *shudders* *vomit*
- Do you have any poly ships? I love love love Derek Hale/Laura Hale/Stiles Stilinski. I love when Stiles fucks loads of people at the same time. So I guess that counts right?? And hallelujah for Eliot/Parker/Hardison (Leverage). <3<3<3
- How do you feel about love triangles? Eh, I don't care for them much. It's always so much angst when I'd much rather just have the triangle bang the shit out of each other.
- How do you feel about RPF? Years ago I would have said I thought it was too weird to read. Years ago I was a stupid twat. One of my favorite ships ever is Buster Posey/Tim Lincecum baseball RPF. I have such a ridiculous crush on both of them and the fic is ace. Small fandom, but A++++ fic.
- Have you ever shipped yourself with a character? I'm not sure. I have these intense daydream fantasies that I'm an omega and I'm being bred by a pack of alpha wolves. Sometimes there are Hales involved. Sometimes I dream about it because I obsessively fantasize about it before bed. So I guess I ship them with me in that scenario...but I'm not really me in that fantasy soooooooo.
- Do you have many ships that never got together at all? Yes. I mean I think I do have a track record of shipping people that are canon. A LOT actually. But I have my fair share of ships that will never get together (Sterek! Alice/Luther, Athelstan/Ragnar, Mike/Harvey etc etc)
- Do you ship any characters that have never met? I can't think any off the top of my head, but I think Kenzi (Lost Girl) and Stiles would be hot. I did an Alice Morgan/India Stoker podfic and those two together just really do it for me. I wouldn't look away if Dyson (Lost Girl) banged the fuck out of Derek Hale in their xeno forms. I guess you could say I do.
- Talk about your favorite first kiss. I am assuming this means in canon??? If I dig deep I have to say Christian/Oliver's first real kiss on Verbotene Liebe was like really epic. The drunken prom kiss between JP/Craig on Hollyoaks was divine because it led to them fucking and that was so great. BUT the best ever was Agron/Nasir (Spartacus). "This time you stay, and I go *ROMANTIC SNOG*" like fucking go home, they win, no other first kiss will ever be better. Bonus. The kiss in The Velocity of Gary at the phone sex office was pretty fucking epic as well. I can't think of any fic first kisses that I remember...But Im sure there are gazillions.
- Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together? I was always disappointed when Apollo and Starbuck hooked up. Because I saw how good they could have been to each other...and that New Caprica I love you declaration was so bittersweet in the end. They were never really meant to be, but they teased us with them to the point that when they did end up sleeping together and declaring their true feelings...it was so unsatisfying.
- Has a ship ever broken your heart? Jack/Ianto. I still don't want to talk about it. *grumble grumble*
- How do you feel about will they/won’t they? *rolls eyes* go away. Aint nobody got no time for all that.
- Have you ever “shipped at first sight”? You know I don't think I have because for me to ship people together they have to have some kind of chemistry or something that makes me take notice. I don't know that that's happened at 'first sight'. But I will admit, I loved Spike and Drusilla from the first frame.
- Talk about a ship you initially disliked. Fanon Peter/Stiles is one, but I love that shit now. Patrick/Richie (Looking)...but that only took one episode to squash because now I *adore* them. Max/Iago (El Cor De La Cuitat) I didn't really understand their attraction in the beginning..and the actor portraying Iago hadn't convinced me that he was gay..BUT the actor that played Max sold them for me. And I bought in. HARD.
- Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically. You know what? I may move on from fandoms, stop reading fic of pairings...but I never stop shipping them romantically. I can't think of any ship that I've loved that I don't still feel that way about even if I've left that fandom behind.
- Talk about a moment which made you question an entire ship. When I realized that Toby was A (or one of them) on Pretty Little Liars. I just hated that for Spencer and didn't want them to be together anymore. But that was squashed with time and plot development.
- Have you ever shipped something despite yourself? No.
- Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping. I can't say I'm alone in it at all, but there are very few of us....My name is Jinxy and I ship Sheriff/Stiles. And yes, I know my ship is problematic but I can separate fic from reality.
- Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against? Scott/Stiles. I mean. I read it and enjoy it sometimes. I just don't see it. But I'm super duper openminded about them. Also, I've got nothing against them, but I never really got Angel/Buffy.
- Which of your ships have the best chemistry? Siren (ITF), Sterek (When they have fucking screen time), India/Charlie Stoker (you can eat that shit with a spoon), Ian/Mickey (Shameless), Darcy/Lizzie (hate!sex what?).
- Which of your ships deserve better writing? Is this question fic-centric?? It's not that they deserve better writing (because it's actually pretty top notch), but the In The Flesh fandom needs more explicit fic. I get people are unsure of how to write zombie sex...but seriously! Siren /need/ some sexytimes. It's called suspension of belief. And the undead need some love too. But if this is canon writing. WELL. Sterek deserves to actually have scenes together. *SHAKES FISTS AND BITES THUMB AT JEFF DAVIS*
- Do you mostly ship canon pairings? Yes. If you look at my list here, you'd see that like 90% of the ships I'm engrossed in have had the pleasure (mine) of being canon. holla!
- Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar? Well. Not really. I've definitely gone into something new looking for it because of gifs and people talking about fandoms. That is how I found Teen Wolf. Because of tumblr. But I need to come to the conclusion myself before the shipping begins. Although recently I saw Bucky/Steve stuff and never saw it during the first film...and after seeing gifs and fanart and fics...I saw it during the 2nd film.
- Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to? I honestly don't know. I guess I could say I'm more drawn and invested in slash pairings. There are so many tropes I love. It's a hard thing to answer. I'm drawn into the genitals touching genitals dynamic. hehe.
- Is there a ship you’ve shipped for most of your life? Elizabeth Bennet/Fitzwilliam Darcy. I read that shit when I was like 9 and was like, yup, I'm into it.
- Does shipping come easily to you? like breathing air. Shit. I ship the mailwoman and the mailbox. Okay!
- Do you need to ship something to really enjoy a movie/book/tv show/comic? Nope. But it's a bonus.
- Name a fandom in which you have no ships. The Vampire Diaries. Stefan *vomit* Elena *vomit* but goddamn I love that show. I just hate the ships.
- Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love. GOAT FARM (Nagron-Spartacus). It's a fandom wide headcanon that is excepted to be fact by the showrunner and the entire fandom. Agron and Nasir survive and go off and start a goat farm and live happily ever fucking after. Bless. Also. I don't give a shit what anyone says. Stiles Stilinski is bisexual!!!
- Share five must-read fics. 1) Wont Do Me No Good Washing In The River by Devil Doll, 2) Tiny Houses by ohmyjetsabel, 3) Needs Must by thatotherperv, 4) By and By Series by 1001cranes, 5) In The Stretch Series by sophiahelix.
- Name your favorite fanartist(s). Renqa and Creature XIII. I love the gore, blood and darkside to their art. I love how I always know it's them when I see something new. Also I love vulcains because I realized I've bought so much of her stuff on society6.
- Share your favorite fanmix for your OTP. I love the fanmix that RemainNameless made for her Starts With F, Ends With U series. I listen to it all the time.
- Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs. I guess i'll recommend my homies. reliand, attoliancrown, devildoll, galaxied, ladyofthelog.
- Do you create fanmixes/gif sets/fanart/fic/fanvids and so on for you ships? I create podfics and coverart for the MP3s. I have made fanmixes on my 8tracks account, but I deleted all of them a while back. I have written a handful of fics. I'm not very good at that side of contributing to fandom. I contribute my voice and there lies my skillz.
- Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP? Yisssss. Neckz 'N Throats 4 lyfe, yo.
- Do you like and use ship names? I don't mind smush names, I use them constantly, but I write out the pairing just as much.
- Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself? All of them! AND I get to have them all for myself. Every night when I read the fics and everyday when I listen to the podfics and everyday when I reblog art and gifsets. I get to have all of them. I'd rather have them for myself and have my RL relationships be what they are.
- If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be? Not a damn thing. That's why they have that distinction.